12:49 AM, Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Aaron Shust - My Savior My God

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior

I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me; this I read
And in my heart I find a need
Of Him to be my savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior’s always there for me
My God: He was, my God; He is
My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior’s always there for me
My God: He was, my God; He is
My God is always gonna be

Yes, living, dying, let me bring
My strength, my solace from this spring;
That He who lives to be my King
Once died to be my Savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior loves, My Savior lives

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk