8:45 PM, Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Coming For You - JoJo

Ooh
Ooh, for you

I had a change of heart
But don't know where to start
What I'm about to say may surprise you
But now I see it clear, life ain't always fair, oh
What can you do, when you don't wanna hurt him
Cause you dont deserve him and theres no other way, yeah yeah

I'm breakin down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm comin for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I chose, you know I'm comin for you

And I just can't go another day
Without you next to me, oh, oh yeah

Don't know what to say
Guess I'll take the blame
Eventually it was bound to happen
I know you played your part
I aint trying to make it hard
But it's the right thing to do

When you dont wanna hurt him
Cause you dont deserve him
And theres no other way, yeah yeah yeah

I'm breakin down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm comin for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I chose, you know I'm comin for you

And I just can't go another day
Without you next to me, oh, oh yeah

Now that you know the truth
Just wanna be with you, can't hold back
This is real, cause what we share
It's undeniable, don't wanna hide no more
Here I am, and I'm coming for you
Oh

I'm breakin down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm comin for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I chose, you know I'm comin for you

And I just can't go another day
Without you next to me, oh, oh yeah

I'm breakin down, I just cant take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm comin for you (for you)

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk