5:32 PM, Saturday, June 02, 2007


this song reduced me to tears. so true for me..

Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns

Is there anyone that fails
Is there anyone that falls
Am I the only one in church today feelin’ so small

Cause when I take a look around
Everybody seems so strong
I know they’ll soon discover
That I don’t belong

So I tuck it all away, like everything’s okay
If I make them all believe it, maybe I’ll believe it too
So with a painted grin, I play the part again
So everyone will see me the way that I see them

Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain
But if the invitation’s open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade

Is there anyone who’s been there
Are there any hands to raise
Am I the only one who’s traded
In the altar for a stage

The performance is convincing
And we know every line by heart
Only when no one is watching
Can we really fall apart

But would it set me free
If I dared to let you see
The truth behind the person
That you imagine me to be

Would your arms be open
Or would you walk away
Would the love of Jesus
Be enough to make you stay

Well if the invitation’s open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade

Is there anyone that fails
Is there anyone that falls
Am I the only one in church today feelin’ so small

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk