10:09 PM, Friday, July 27, 2007
You are God
You're the God of miracles
You're the God that makes me whole
I will worship
I will worship You
This is damn cool. Have you ever had a phone run on an empty battery bar for 5 hrs and not die? Ok mine died after 2hrs. So i left it alone. (Oh it turned off by itself) So yea. I randomly just felt like checking it and amazingly it was on again with 1/3 battery life :\ how cool is that?
You're the God of miracles
You're the God that makes me whole
I will worship
I will worship You
This is damn cool. Have you ever had a phone run on an empty battery bar for 5 hrs and not die? Ok mine died after 2hrs. So i left it alone. (Oh it turned off by itself) So yea. I randomly just felt like checking it and amazingly it was on again with 1/3 battery life :\ how cool is that?



