11:50 PM, Tuesday, August 07, 2007

it hurts, it really does

I turned to Him, I gave up my pride. I gave up the anger, at the same time went the ability to defend myself. What am I left with? Nothing. I lost all ability to get angry with someone. I could no longer defend my pride. Whenever I was wronged all I was filled with was love for that person. I couldn't even bear to seek revenge. Sometimes I just wonder if its worth it. I just get hurt more and more each day, each day I sink more and more into self pity. I feel so useless, so stupid. Why am I letting people control my life? Why am I affected by what they say, what they do? Is it worth it?

2 Samuel 22:19
They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my support.

Why why why? Why do I still place my support on the things of the world? Even when the world fails you, God will always be there. Please God, help me.

God, it hurts. It hurts real bad. I'm breaking


My God is big
So strong so mighty

My God's plan for me
Goes beyond my wildest dreams

My God is good
He's so good to me

He's my God and
He is my refuge
He's the rock on which I stand
He's my fortress
God, He is my life
He holds the oceans in his hand

There's nothing my God cannot do

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk