12:21 PM, Sunday, December 09, 2007
ok fine i'll blog.
flying off to australia in a day and i havent even finished packing. why? i dont even have enough clothes to last me 9days.. how screwed is that? SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME SHOPPING. you know who you are, that is if you read this blog lah. ok that aside, the week's been quite screwed. running around in the rain and falling sick, yea. its not that fun after all. my throat is burning, i feel nauseas etc. and being forced to go to the doctor by your mum is not exactly fun. its like "so whats wrong with you?", "uh, i don't really know. i wasn't supposed to be here?". on a sidenote, i wish i had a laptop to bring to australia so i could watch my entire collection of movies which has grown substantially since the last time (more than double). poor me won't get to do that i guess? speaking of movies, i tried scaring myself to sleep that night by watching the oh so limited horror movie collection i had at 1am but i guess it didnt really work. it left me pondering over so much more stuff that i couldnt really sleep.. oh shit. its raining now. how to go to church... ok nvm. anyway, i'm not exactly looking forward to the trip. its not exactly fun going on hols with your family. being an only child, the generation gap... sigh. i hope i make friends :) but then again, the antisocial side of me disagrees. been thinking about alot of stuff this week, a particular relationship in particular. no pun intended. my mind is in a whirl, so confused, yet so clear. i don't know how to carry on from here, i should never have messed it up. why didnt i just trust God. i wish i could just turn back time and erase those memories. those happy memories which are causing so much pain now. its too late, i should never have stepped in in the first place. who else can i blame but myself? oh stupid me, oh foolish me, someone please mock me. wishful thinking again, how many friends can i really consider close? sometimes i wish i was a girl, life would have been much easier and at least i'd have people to hang out with. i wouldnt mind the bitching and backstabbing, at least i'd still have people to hang out with. NOW I DONT HAVE ANY. i thought i had one, but now that one is gone too. you can blame everyone else, but at the end of the day, everything points back to you. WHY ANTISOCIAL. who wants to be my listening ear?
if only the rain would stop and the sun come out
sorry for the verbal diarrhea and unstructured essay.
some songs on my fav playlist. more next time.
It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects
Your subtleties they strangle me
I can't explain myself at all
And all the wants, and all the needs
All I don't want to need at all
The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
A falling star, at least I fall alone
I can't explain what you can't explain
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain
The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight
Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when you're blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you're the first to know
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight
Tonight, insight
When darkness turns to light it ends tonight
Move Along - All American Rejects
Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold
Speak to me,when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along
So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong we move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong, we move along
Along, along, along, along
When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
[x3]
(Move along)
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
Right back what is wrong
We move along
[Repeat to Fade]
Dirty Little Secrets - All American Rejects
Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you
Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know
When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you
Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know
The way she feels inside (inside)
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Dirty little secret
Dirty little secret
Who has to know?
Who has to know?
i miss the past. do you?
flying off to australia in a day and i havent even finished packing. why? i dont even have enough clothes to last me 9days.. how screwed is that? SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME SHOPPING. you know who you are, that is if you read this blog lah. ok that aside, the week's been quite screwed. running around in the rain and falling sick, yea. its not that fun after all. my throat is burning, i feel nauseas etc. and being forced to go to the doctor by your mum is not exactly fun. its like "so whats wrong with you?", "uh, i don't really know. i wasn't supposed to be here?". on a sidenote, i wish i had a laptop to bring to australia so i could watch my entire collection of movies which has grown substantially since the last time (more than double). poor me won't get to do that i guess? speaking of movies, i tried scaring myself to sleep that night by watching the oh so limited horror movie collection i had at 1am but i guess it didnt really work. it left me pondering over so much more stuff that i couldnt really sleep.. oh shit. its raining now. how to go to church... ok nvm. anyway, i'm not exactly looking forward to the trip. its not exactly fun going on hols with your family. being an only child, the generation gap... sigh. i hope i make friends :) but then again, the antisocial side of me disagrees. been thinking about alot of stuff this week, a particular relationship in particular. no pun intended. my mind is in a whirl, so confused, yet so clear. i don't know how to carry on from here, i should never have messed it up. why didnt i just trust God. i wish i could just turn back time and erase those memories. those happy memories which are causing so much pain now. its too late, i should never have stepped in in the first place. who else can i blame but myself? oh stupid me, oh foolish me, someone please mock me. wishful thinking again, how many friends can i really consider close? sometimes i wish i was a girl, life would have been much easier and at least i'd have people to hang out with. i wouldnt mind the bitching and backstabbing, at least i'd still have people to hang out with. NOW I DONT HAVE ANY. i thought i had one, but now that one is gone too. you can blame everyone else, but at the end of the day, everything points back to you. WHY ANTISOCIAL. who wants to be my listening ear?
if only the rain would stop and the sun come out
sorry for the verbal diarrhea and unstructured essay.
some songs on my fav playlist. more next time.
It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects
Your subtleties they strangle me
I can't explain myself at all
And all the wants, and all the needs
All I don't want to need at all
The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
A falling star, at least I fall alone
I can't explain what you can't explain
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain
The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone
A weight is lifted on this evening
I give the final blow
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight
Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when you're blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you're the first to know
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight, it ends tonight
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight, it ends tonight, it ends tonight
Tonight, insight
When darkness turns to light it ends tonight
Move Along - All American Rejects
Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold
Speak to me,when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along
So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong we move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong, we move along
Along, along, along, along
When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
[x3]
(Move along)
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
Right back what is wrong
We move along
[Repeat to Fade]
Dirty Little Secrets - All American Rejects
Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you
Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know
When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you
Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know
The way she feels inside (inside)
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Dirty little secret
Dirty little secret
Who has to know?
Who has to know?
i miss the past. do you?



