8:25 PM, Wednesday, December 26, 2007


time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana.

lol. still can't stop laughing at that quote. i miss 4i. though i know many of them don't. though its only been a short year, alot of them already have greater commitments. not surprising. rjc girls eyes paste stamp one. like my cousin. HAHHAHA. shit. later she kill me. not exactly in the best of moods now. had less than 5 hours of sleep again. this time i wasnt emoing though. i was reading my new book "good morning Holy Spirit" which i got as a christmas present from kenneth. its quite a good book, pls grab one if you can. i'm almost done reading it. just another 1/3 more. not bad, considering i've gotten it for only a day. didn't really sleep well last night though. fell asleep at 4.30 but woke up many times in the night. i knew i was awake but my head was floating as i tried to understand my surroundings. its the most bizarre of experiences. plus this morning, i was awoken by family members. extremely irritating. finally got out of bed at 11 after what seemed like an hour of pointless tossing and turning. played more bridge and rushed off to jurong to collect my new casing. its a beauty. will take some photos after i get it up and running, drilling the side panel and stuff. then rushed off to yishun safra for bowling. NIGHTMARE. 4 games in 4 hours. guess why? thats right, the number 4 again. they put 4 bowlers per lane and 8 on 2 lanes isnt exactly a good idea. so yea, what supposed to be half an hour of bowling turned out to be 4 hours and costed me my free ride home. took 812 to yishun interchange, only to realise that the 853 that was supposed to take me home only operated on sundays and public holidays. the current 853 would drop me off somewhere in the middle of geylang. well done. I'M STILL UNDERAGED YOU KNOW. so yea, cheap alternative, 854, dropped me off somewhere between eunos and kembangan. that was after 80 mins, mind you. not the most entertaining of all rides. the chinese started going down and there was a sudden influx of indians. its kinda freaky if its those long buses. you know, the ones that are really two but somehow got joined as one. yea. so clap for the genius that of all places, chose to alight in the middle of eunos with people of a different race. on the bus i was listening to some songs and here are some of my new favs. i think i'll go sleep soon. or at least i need to. have to reach yishun safra at 930 am tmr for another 4 hours games :) dumb shit. lol. bye for now.

Swing Swing - The All American Rejects

Days swiftly come and go
I'm dreaming of her
She's seeing other guys
Emotions they stir
The sun is gone
The nights are long
And I am left while the tears fall

Did you think that I would cry
On the phone?
Do you know what it feels like
Being alone?
I'll find someone new

Swing, swing, swing
From the tangles of
My heart is crushed By a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

Dreams cast into the sky
I'm moving on
Sweet beginnings do arise
She knows I was wrong
The notes are old
They bend, they fold
And so do I to a new love

Did you think that I would cry
On the phone?
Do you know what it feels like
Being alone?
I'll find someone new

Swing, swing, swing
From the tangles of
My heart is crushed
By a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

Bury me
(You thought your problems were gone)
Carry me
(Away, away, away)

Swing, swing, swing
From the tangles of
My heart is crushed
By a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

Home - Chris Daughtry

I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.

So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.

Oh, well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk