11:24 PM, Friday, June 20, 2008
its been a hectic week. i think the time i've spent studying during this week alone is more than that i spent the whole of last year. no joke. sadly, still not enough. oh and this week i only studied for 3 days and counting.
camp was great. first time on keys. total disaster lah. played many many long notes.. timing was horribly off too. too tense? i guess so.. first part i didnt even dare to look up lah.. lol. it was fun though. prophecies? made me more confused though. everyone said different things.. unlike the previous church camp.. two people confirmed the same thing during different sessions.. u wan know arh.. dun tell u. SECRET!! lol.
i've been wanting to add this song for a long time.. can't believe its top on 987 charts liao.. woots! lubbb dip dip
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
camp was great. first time on keys. total disaster lah. played many many long notes.. timing was horribly off too. too tense? i guess so.. first part i didnt even dare to look up lah.. lol. it was fun though. prophecies? made me more confused though. everyone said different things.. unlike the previous church camp.. two people confirmed the same thing during different sessions.. u wan know arh.. dun tell u. SECRET!! lol.
i've been wanting to add this song for a long time.. can't believe its top on 987 charts liao.. woots! lubbb dip dip
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find



