7:26 PM, Friday, September 05, 2008


this song is too emo.. as lazy as i am, i have to post this  :)

tshirt - shontelle <3

hey, let me tell you know. 
ohhhh baby. 
trying to decide, trying to decide if i, really wanna go out tonight. 
i never used to go out without ya, not sure i remember how to. 
gonna be late gonna be late but, all my girls gon have to wait cause, i don't know if i like my outfit. 
i tried everything in my closet. 

nothing feels right when I'm not with you, sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos. 
taking them off cause i feel a fool, trying to dress up when I'm missing you. 
ima step out of this lingerie, curl up in a ball with something Hanes. 
in bed i lay, with nothing but your T-shirt on. 
oh, with nothing but your T-shirt on. 

hey, gotta be strong gotta be strong but I'm, really hurting now that you're gone. 
i thought maybe I'd do some shopping, but i couldn't get past the door and, now i don't know now i don't know if I'm, ever really gonna let you go and i, couldn't even leave my apartment. 
I'm stripped down torn up about it. 

nothing feels right when I'm not with you, sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos. 
taking them off cause i feel a fool, trying to dress up when I'm missing you. 
ima step out of this lingerie, curl up in a ball with something Hanes. 
in bed i lay, with nothing but your T-shirt on. 
(I'm all by myself with)with nothing but your T-shirt on 
ohhh, with nothing but your T-shirt on 
(cause i miss you, cause i miss you) with nothing but your T-shirt on. 
(said i miss you baby) 

trying to decide, trying to decide if i, really wanna go out tonight. 
i couldn't even leave my apartment, I'm stripped down torn up about it. 

nothing feels right when I'm not with you, sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos. 
taking them off cause i feel a fool, trying to dress up when I'm missing you. 
ima step out of this lingerie, curl up in a ball with something Hanes. 
in bed i lay. 
hey hey, nothing feels right when I'm not with you. 
sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos. 
taking them off cause i feel a fool, trying to dress up when I'm missing you.(cause i miss you) 
ima step out of this lingerie, curl up in a ball with something Hanes. 
in bed i lay,(i would be in bed)with nothing but your T-shirt on. 
said i got nothing but your T-shirt on. 
hey,(cause i want to be close to you), with nothing but your T-shirt on. 
i remember when, you would like to see me, with nothing but your T-shirt on. 
hey,(nothing but your T-shirt on) 
let me tell you know (nothing but your T-shirt on) 
with nothing but your T-shirt on. 

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk