10:33 PM, Thursday, October 02, 2008

almost, but

omg... so emo!! local artiste somemore... (y)(y)(y)

Almost, But - Sleeq

1st verse
I was shy to make my move
That's why I cried when you left my world
My life was full of loneliness
Unless I see u walking home
That's when I started writing letters after letters after letters
It seems my papers running out faster

Pre chorus
Gotta be gotta be my everything
You've got what I want
Gotta be gotta be my everything
You've got what I need
Gotta be gotta be my everything
Tell me what can I do
When I'm really really crazy over you

Chorus
I've never cried like this
The words I wrote for you
I noticed you from far
But all you see is like I don't give a damn
Boxes piling up
Are you going of
Im telling you its too tough
When I feel I almost had you but

2nd verse
Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl
This is so typical, they were so typical
For example boy loves girl, but girl doesn't know that boy loves her coz,
The boy is shy, the boy is why
The girl still stands strong livin' her life
They were very good friends having very good chances
The man in boy, pretends that he had no love for the girl anyway
He keeps to himself in the place that he stays umm,
He writes letters, one after another, and other, ways he possibly could saying that
Gotta be, gotta be my everythin

That pressure was so big that he grew many pimples right?
And sings to a song that he likes and it goes like this

[chorus] bridge
I know shes moving on
From me shes gotta hear this song
I know that she'll be ok
And I know that ill be loving her so
Shes my soul
My everything in life I could have
I just cant let her go

3rd verse
It was another Monday, and the boy was working at MacDonald's
Saving up money to buy a present,
A present that was meant for the girl, it was her birthday the next day, Wurr?
He memorized his final script and wrote the last letter,
Hoping that it was abit better, than the one before,
That's what it's for, he's ready to make the first move, ready to score but,
Suddenly, in front of him, ordering fries and a cheeseburger was none other than the one he wanted,
The girl with another guy, she smiled, he winked, they both said, 'hi!'He was dumfounded, jaws dropped to the floor, closed it
And ran straight out the door,
And back to his crib where he cried and cried,
Cried and cried, and cried and cried

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk