9:48 PM, Wednesday, October 08, 2008

i wanna get back, to the old days



super hot!!! <3<3<3!!!

Demi Lovato - Get Back

Don't walk away like you always do 
This time 
Baby you're the only thing that's been 
On my mind 
Ever since you left I've been a mess 
(You won't answer your phone) 
I'll say it once and I'll leave you alone 
But I gotta let you know 

I wanna get back 
To the old days 
When the phone would ring 
And I knew it was you 
I wanna talk back 
And get yelled at 
Fight for nothing 
Like we used to 
Oh, kiss me 
Like you mean it 
Like you miss me 
Cause I know that you do 
I wanna get back 
Get back 
With you 

ooohh... eyeee... 

Don't look at me that way 
I see it in your... 
eyes 
Don't worry about me 
I've been... 
fine 
I'm not gonna lie 
I've been a mess 
Since you left 
And every time I see you 
It gets more and more intense 

I wanna get back 
To the old days 
When the phone would ring 
And I knew it was you 
I wanna talk back 
And get yelled at 
Fight for nothing 
Like we used to 
Oh, kiss me 
Like you mean it 
Like you miss me 
'Cause I know that you do 
I wanna get back 
Get back 
With you 

You were the only one I wanted 
And you were the first one I fell for 
You're the only one that im in need of 
And I don't want to be lonely anymore 

I wanna get back 
To the old days 
When the phone would ring 
And I knew it was you 
I wanna talk back 
And get yelled at 
Fight for nothing 
Like we used to 
Oh, kiss me 
Like you mean it 
Like you miss me 
Cause I know that you do 
I wanna get back 
Get back 
With you 

(Get back) 
Get back 
(Get back) 
Get back 
(Get back) 
Get back 
(Get back) 
Get back 

Oh, kiss me 
Like you mean it 
Like you miss me 
Cause I know that you do 
I wanna get back 
Get back 
I wanna get back 
Get back 
I wanna get back 
Get back 
Get back 

Yeah! 

Me

Joshua Koh Kiat Wee
160890
CSCC Gen 3.2
Christian

Acoustic
Electric
Bass
Keyboards
Drums

Tao Nan School
(1G97,2G98,3G99,4G00,5I01,6I02)
Raffles Institution
(1B03,2B04,3I05,4I06)
Raffles Junior College
(08SO6C07,08S03R0708)

Wish List

a hug and a kiss on the cheek from her :)
Taylor (dunno which model yet)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster Custom
Fender Bass (not sure which model yet)
Some Korg Synthesizer
Pearl Forum/Tama Swingstar

Walk

Kuz

* chan su leng

CSCC

* generations
* daphne lee
* cheryl tay
* axel tan
* jodin choo

* Gen 3.2

* * joy tan
* * kenneth teo
* * chen siyi
* * priscilla chang
* * alethea seow
* * rachel ko
* * jamie neo

RI

* eric lim
* lam zhen yu
* kwek kean yung
* maximilian vierra
* chai jie yang
* ng kia boon
* toh wei xun
* uncle lim

* 4I

* * yong yong qian
* * ben lim
* * daryl chew
* * fried ang
* * ng tee yong

Past
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Talk